Add versatility to your business with Bull Hog mulching attachments for excavators.
Heavy Duty Bull Hog models offer excellent durability and lower weight when compared with the Severe Duty models.
BUILT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Attached to an excavator, the Bull Hog forestry mulchers are perfect for clearing trees and brush along roadsides, ravines, creeks, riverbanks, and places that could otherwise be difficult to reach.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A BULL HOG THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR YOUR EXCAVATOR
- Two rotor systems with many cutting tool options — Double Carbide, High Abrasion, Stone Tool, Viking Sword, and Viking Axe.
- The Bull Hog is a low-maintenance design, and we provide optional mounts that mate to your machine.
- Includes variable displacement hydraulic motors that optimize rotor speed and torque for maximum production in small or larger material.
FECON BULL HOG MULCHING HEADS FOR 12-20 TON EXCAVATORS
- Fecon Grinding Technology (FGT) rotor with Double Carbide tools
- Variable displacement 107cc hydraulic motor (optional 160cc)
- Adjustable hydraulics to match carrier flow and pressure