Add versatility to your business with Bull Hog mulching attachments for excavators.
Our Severe Duty line is by far the strongest built Excavator Mulching attachment available, built to withstand the down pressure capabilities of larger excavators.
For maximum production, many Bull Hog excavator models can be paired with our Fecon BHP270 hp power pack.
BUILT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Attached to an excavator, the Bull Hog forestry mulchers are perfect for clearing trees and brush along roadsides, ravines, creeks, riverbanks, and places that could otherwise be difficult to reach.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A BULL HOG THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR YOUR EXCAVATOR
- Two rotor systems with many cutting tool options — Double Carbide, High Abrasion, Stone Tool, Viking Sword, and Viking Axe.
- The Bull Hog is a low-maintenance design and we provide optional mounts that mate to your machine.
- Includes variable displacement hydraulic motors that optimize rotor speed and torque for maximum production in small or larger material.
- Fecon has a power pack with 270 hp for dedicated power for higher production and fast cutting on larger diameter material.
FECON BULL HOG MULCHING HEADS FOR 15-45 TON EXCAVATORS
- Fecon Grinding Technology (FGT) rotor with Double Carbide tools
- Variable displacement hydraulic motor options: 1 x 160cc, 2 x 107cc, 2 x 160cc
- Adjustable hydraulics to match carrier flow and pressure