Add versatility to your business with Bull Hog mulching attachments for excavators.
The FMX Series offers 28″, 36″, and 50″ models with a split ring rotor design and knife tools for maximum performance. Designed for 3.5 – 10 ton excavators from 12 – 40 gpm. This lighter design also allows you to mount on backhoes and side arm booms while still offering Fecon’s durable, heavy-duty design.
BUILT TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
* Attached to an excavator, the Bull Hog forestry mulchers are perfect for clearing trees and brush along roadsides, ravines, creeks, riverbanks, and places that could otherwise be difficult to reach.
BENEFITS THAT MAKE A BULL HOG THE IDEAL CHOICE FOR YOUR EXCAVATOR
* Split ring rotor system with two tool options — Cubit Knife and Cubit Carbide.
* The Bull Hog is a low-maintenance design, and we provide optional mounts that mate to your machine.
* Variable displacement hydraulic motors optimize rotor speed and torque for maximum production in small or larger material.
FECON BULL HOG MULCHING HEADS FOR 3.5-10 TON EXCAVATORS
* Variable displacement 45cc hydraulic motor
* Adjustable hydraulics to match carrier flow and pressure
* My Inner Strenx® certified