The 340 kg RCC04R is designed specifically for primary demolition and for use with mini and robot carriers in the 3 to 6 tonne range.
Both cylinders feature a hydraulic booster, which intensifies the input pressure, dramatically increasing the power-to-weight ratio, and supplying the performance that you would only normally see from much larger attachment.
The RCC04R unique jaw design allows for large opening whilst maintaining its light structure.
- Free rotation mechanical brake
- Hydraulic booster
- Hydraulic cylinder shielding
- Double main bearing for jaws
- Manufactured from HB400 steel
- Field replaceable symmetrical cutter blades
- Hardened pins and bushings
- Integrated oil filter and cleaning system
- Primary demolition
- Remote controlled demolition robot