A compact, powerful tiltrotator with low weight for excavators up to 9 metric tons. If EC209 is selected with engcon’s standard Quick Coupler S45 and the DC2 proportional control system, EC-Oil automatic Quick Coupler system is offered as a standard. This means that the tiltrotator and hydraulic tools can be connected & disconnected without the operator needing to leave the cab.
Comes with hose, quick couplings, and electrical installation kit for one machine.
- The EC-Oil automatic Quick Coupler system connects the tiltrotator & hydraulic tools without the operator needing to leave the cab.
- Q-Safe quick coupler for high safety
- Comes ready for detachable grabber GRD (S45)
- Comes ready for rotating brush SWD (S45)
- Comes ready for the QSC locking system to avoid improperly connected or dropped buckets
- Comes ready for a rotation sensor (ePS) for connection to the excavator guidance system
- Central lubrication (a single grease point for the entire tiltrotator; can also be connected to the excavator’s central lubrication system)
- Load-holding valves on tilt cylinders for high safety
- Hardened piston rods
- Up to ± 45-degree tilt angle for best access
- Rotation ∞
- Quick coupler: S45 comes standard. For other needs, engcon offers most types of couplers available on the market.
Control system: DC2 proportional control system comes standard for outstanding variable control and includes remote support capability, track / wheel steering, and boom slew. Custom control systems also available.
Electrical system: Can be adapted to 12V or 24V electrical systems.
Accessories: GRD detachable grabber cassette, SWD rotating brush.