Like its big brother, the EC206 has advantages that make excavators safer, more efficient and more profitable. Unlimited rotation and 45 degree tool or bucket tilt means fewer machine movements and the ability to work in hard-to-get-at places.
NEW! Connect and disconnect your tiltrotator or other hydraulic tools without having to leave the cab. Comfort, safety and profitability – standard engcon features. All purchases of engcon’s machine couplers, tiltrotators and control systems include EC-Oil, engcon’s fully automatic quick coupler system, on the upper section of the EC206.
Its features include integrated lubrication channels that are routed to a single grease point, thus making daily service easier. Our integrated grab is also available as an option, making it easy to grip pipes and poles and so forth. The extra hydraulic function is available for connecting e.g. a grip, ground compactor or other hydraulic tool under the tiltrotator. Load holding valves on the tilt cylinders come as standard for your safety and that of others.
- The EC-Oil fully automatic quick coupler system on the upper section comes as standard with the simultaneous purchase of a tiltrotator, machine coupler and engcon control system
- S40 quick coupler as standard with the same safety features as the Q-Safe safety coupler
- Extra hydraulic socket for connecting hydraulic tools
- Central lubrication (a single grease point for the entire tiltrotator. can also be connected to the excavator’s central lubrication system)
- Loadholding valves on tilt cylinders for even better safety
- Available with optional integrated grab cassette
- Hardened piston rods
- Up to ± 45-degree tilt angle for best access
- Unlimited rotation
Also available with S45 and the EC-Oil fully automatic quick coupler system that lets operators connect tiltrotators and hydraulic tools without leaving the cab.
Contact engcon for other coupler systems.
Control system: Standard – engcon’s proportional control system for infinitely variable control with remote support capability, track/wheel steering and boom slew.
Electrical system: Can be adapted to 12V or 24V electrical systems.