The Ultimate Performance in Turntable System
The PowerMax System is perfect for the most demanding applications. Specifically designed for high capacity mining and aggregate applications, the PowerMax welcomes job assignments with demanding raking, breaking, and crushing. Combining high tensile strength and strict choice of alloys and heat treatment, the PowerMax reach extends from 26 to 40 feet. Shorter reaches can accept up to an 11,000 lb. ft. hammer.
- Allied PowerMax Booms come in 5 standard models with horizontal reach from 26 – 40ft.
- These turntable-mounted, 330° swing units offer the highest duty-cycles in the industry and are matched with hydraulic breakers from 2,000 ft. lbs. through 11,000 ft. lbs.
- Designed to operate continuously on the largest gyratory or stationary plants in mining or quarry operations with the toughest, hardest, most abrasive raking and breaking applications.
- Ideal to operate over large pits, these units have a constant swing torque throughout their rotation for the best raking and breaking efficiency.
- Allied turnable systems do not interfere with crusher production as they are free of the pit during routine boom and breaker maintenance.